Massachusetts theft crimes can encompass a broad range of criminal offenses for which you may be charged. Theft crimes can range from simple misdemeanors, such as Shoplifting, to major felonies, such as Armed Robbery.
The penalties you might face for any particular theft crime will depend on the theft crime charged as well as other factors, including the specific circumstances surrounding the alleged criminal conduct and your criminal history.
Massachusetts Theft Crimes Include:
- Armed Robbery
- Unarmed Robbery
- Breaking and Entering in the Daytime
- Breaking and Entering in the Nighttime
- Entry of Dwelling House at Night
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Receiving Stolen Motor Vehicle
- Possession of Burglarious Tools
- Larceny From the Person
- Larceny From a Building
- Larceny of a Motor Vehicle
- Larceny by Check
- Attempted Extortion
- Credit Card Fraud
- White Collar Theft Crimes
- Identity Theft
- Insurance Fraud
- Insurance Fraud for Motor Vehicle Claims
If you have been charged with a Theft Crime in Massachusetts, it is important that you consult with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. Boston Criminal Lawyer Lefteris K. Travayiakis has handled several hundred cases involving theft crimes and has the experience and knowledge to aggressively protect your rights.
To schedule a Free Consultation with a Boston Theft Crimes Lawyer, Contact Us Online or call 617-325-9500.