Possession of Child Pornography
- engaged in any act of sexual intercourse;
- engaged in any of masturbation;
- portrayed as being the object of or engaged in any act of lewd fondling, touching, or caressing of another person;
- engaged in any act of excretion or urination within a sexual context;
- depicted as bound, fettered, or subject to sadistic, masochistic, or sadomasochistic abuse in any sexual context; or
- depicted in any pose, posture or setting involving the lewd exhibition of the unclothed genitals, pubic area, buttocks, etc.
Additionally, a conviction for this Sex Crime renders the person subject to the requirements of the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Law.
Boston Criminal Lawyer Lefteris K. Travayiakis is available 24/7 for consultation on all Massachusetts Sex Crimes.
To schedule a Free Consultation, Click Here to Contact a Boston Sex Crimes Lawyer or call 617-325-9500.