Drunk Driving: 1st Offense OUI/DUI Penalties in Massachusetts
- Imprisonment in the House of Corrections for up to 2.5 years
- Fines, Fees or Assessments between $500 and $5,000
- Suspension of Massachusetts Driver's License for 1 year
- Placed on Probation
- Ordered to Enter and complete a Drug-Alcohol Education Program
- Pay fines, fees and assessments, typically in the area of $1,000 and upwards
- Loss of Massachusetts Driver's License between 45 to 90 days (above and beyond any loss of license if the defendant refused to submit to a Breath Test)
Boston Criminal Lawyer Lefteris K. Travayiakis has several years' experience in defending Drunk Driving Crimes and can help protect your legal rights, and is available 24/7 for consultation to discuss your case.
To schedule a Free Consultation, Click Here to Contact a Boston DUI / Drunk Driving Lawyer Online or call 617-325-9500.